Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by rhm.eam
- Est. delivery by 5 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoast Road: Selected Poems is the definitive Robert Gray collection. Robert Gray is a poet rewned for his originality and mastery. With influences and themes ranging from Buddhism and haiku to Modernism and the Romantics, Gray inhabits a landscape at once spare and elaborate, ritualistic and impulsive.
- Author BiographyRobert Gray is one of Australia's most acclaimed poets. Among his many prizes are the Patrick White Award, the Philip Hodgins Memorial Medal, and the Australia Council's Writer's Emeritus Award for lifetime achievement. His Selected Poems has been published in the United States, China, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. He is the author of a prize-winning prose memoir, The Land I Came Through Last.
- Author(s)Robert Gray
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.