All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin me on my bicycle travels in this recollection of my 30 years of long-distance cycling. Climb some of America's highest mountain ranges, turn the pedals along North America's coasts and rivers, battle the relentless heat and mosquitoes of the western plains. Don't stop there. Ride the Danube River from Black Forest to Black Sea. Visit the cold, fog, and fishing villages of Alaska and Newfoundland. Learn what it is like to be burdened with hospitality on a solo, long-distance charity ride. Best of all, meet some of your fellowHomo sapiens, the most remarkable animals on the planet.
- Author BiographySusan Schuyler Walker, a graduate of Bread Loaf School of English, Middlebury College, is a retired English teacher and curriculum developer. An active member of her local Audubon chapter, Walker enjoys birding and is also an avid long-distance cyclist. Walker lives in Stillwater, Oklahoma, with her husband Jeffrey, a professor of English.
- Author(s)MS Susan Schuyler Walker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)MS Hannah Tuohy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.