All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoastal Cruising Under Power is your ultimate companion for exploring the coastal waters of North America with confidence in your powerboat. This beautifully illustrated guide provides countless tips on anchoring, piloting, weather, and more, along with in-depth, step-by-step instructions on numerous specific skills and techniques.
- Author BiographyGene and Katie Hamilton write the Do It Yourself ... Or Not? column syndicated by Tribune Media Services, and are regular contributors to Chesapeake Bay magazine.
- Author(s)Gene Hamilton,Katie Hamilton
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Noteill
- Weight646 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.