All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a marine biologist and illustrated in colour by a prize-winning underwater photographer, this book identifies each fish by its common name and is illustrated with full-colour photographs and labelled sketches. Special sections present catching tips for anglers and commercial fishermen; location hints for divers, beachcombers and pleasure boaters; and cooking ideas for seafood gourmets. The information included in these sections provides a brief but detailed description of each fish's habitat, physical characteristics and behaviour -- everything that a fisherman or an amateur naturalist needs to kw!
- Author BiographyAndy Lamb is a marine naturalist who has worked as both Chief Collector and Education Coordinator at the Vancouver Aquarium,and as a fish culturist with Fisheries and Oceans Canada.He lives on Thetis Island, BC, where he runs a B&B with his wife Virginia. Phil Edgell has worked as a fish culturist with Fisheries and Oceans Canada at the Robertson Creek Hatchery on Vancouver Island. His prize-winning underwater photographs have appeared in many publications including Pacific Diver, Western Angling, and Nature Canada.
- Author(s)Andy Lamb,Phil Edgell
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Content Note300+ colour photos & illus
- Weight650 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.