All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful book is my new happy place. Dive in! - Jonathan AdlerBeach people are t only house proud, but they are irrevocably house happy. With a unique attachment to their homes, coastal dwellers and their homes exude a certain warmth and beauty found where else. Beach House Happy reveals six routes to the happiness found in beach houses, exposing how the walls and windows, doors and floors, decor and architecture combine to create an atmosphere in which we can breathe easier and be our best selves.
- Author BiographyAntonia van der Meer is the editor in chief of Coastal Living and the author of over a dozen books. Van der Meer appears frequently on national television, from Good Morning America and CBS Early Show to The Today Show and The Insider. She is also frequently quoted in publications including The New York Times, USA Today, and The Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Antonia Van der Meer
- PublisherOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Weight1860 g
- Width262 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.