All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe marine zooplankton is one of the most fascinating and diverse assemblages of animals kwn to biologists. This is a new edition of the successful student's manual providing a photographic guide to representative forms of the major groups from medusae and comb jellies to larval fish and squid. In it, only live and active organisms have been photographed, giving a unique visual perspective. In this new edition, the taxomy and morphology have been revised and brought up to date, so that combined with information on behaviour and development, this book creates a vivid and essential reference text for all those interested in marine zooplankton.
- Author(s)Christopher D. Todd,Geoffrey A. Boxhall,M. S. Laverack
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/06/1996
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note217 b/w illus.
- Weight300 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.