All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe United Kingdom has been entertaining the public with its amazing selection of parks and roller coasters since the late 19th century. This book features in-depth profiles of 80 roller coasters, from the 7,442-foot Ultimate in Lightwater Valley to Thorpe Parks Stealth, which goes from 0 to 80 mph in 1.9 seconds. A compelling series of photographs, gathered from 38 of Great Britains most famous amusement parks, includes many behind-the-scenes perspectives and rare views that prove these compelling structures are t merely fun rides but also mechanically magnificent and, at times, visually stunning machines. Covering the length and breadth of the UK, this photographic and historic guide takes you from Brighton up to Glasgow, and from Gwynedd over to Great Yarmouth and provides the ultimate adrenaline rush.
- Author BiographyPeter Andrews is a self-confessed roller coaster addict and is in his element when combining his passion for coasters, theme parks, and photography. He loves traveling to parks and riding roller coasters in the search for the ultimate ride experience.
- Author(s)Peter Andrews
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Weight1450 g
- Width279 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.