All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked to the gills with far-out facts and fascinating information, the Where on Earth? series makes standard geography topics lively, fun, pacey and interesting. The Where on Earth? Book of Coastlines answers questions such as where does water destroy rocks? How can the ocean shape the land? And why do coastlines need forests? Along with many others. It looks at shores, gulfs, bays, banks, oceans, seas, erosion, biodiversity, and much, much more. Be prepared for tidal waves of information - geography has never been so exciting! If you've enjoyed learning all about coastlines, why t try reading up on earthquakes and volcaes, rivers and rainforests, in other books in the series?
- Author BiographySusie Brooks is an award-winning writer and editor of children's books. Writing on a wide range of subjects from dinosaurs to geography, she also masquerades as an artist (among other things, painting children's portraits and getting messy in classroom workshops!). In 2014, her Get into Art series won the English Association Picture Book Award, British Book Design and Production Award and the overall SLA Information Book Award. She can regularly be found walking people's dogs and in her spare time, loves to travel and explore new places! She has trekked through jungles, climbed volcanoes, abseiled down cliffs and fished for piranhas (AND still has all her fingers).
- Author(s)Susie Brooks
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Where on Earth? Book of..
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight352 g
- Width217 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.