All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides kwledge on the finishing of substrates with a functionalising coating, emphasizing on technical textiles. The spectrum of topics covers different substrates and coating materials, process engineering and equipment components as well as complex machinery. The reader is presented with an overview of the technical capabilities of substrate coating, enabling the practitioner to design and implement new products. Furthermore the author goes into detail on various air pollution control procedures and ecomic issues of asset valuation.
- Author BiographyDr. Andreas Giessmann has been active for more than 15 years in the coating field. After studying Production and Industrial Engineering as well as Business Studies, he received his PhD in the field of Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Dresden. He is a managing partner at Coatema Coating Machinery GmbH, a company which develops, produces and globally distributes coating machinery. Among other endeavours, Dr. Giessmann works in the advisory council of the Institute for Special Textiles and Flexible Materials Thuringen-Vogtland and of the Forschungskuratorium Textil e.V. in Stuttgart.
- Author(s)Andreas Giessmann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.