All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than 25 years the Peabody Museum has been publishing The Corpus of Maya Hieroglyphic Inscriptions under the editorial and artistic direction of Mayanist Ian Graham. The goal of this unique series of folio volumes is to document in photographs and detailed line drawings all kwn Maya inscriptions and their associated figurative art. When complete, the Corpus will have published the inscriptions from over 200 sites and 2,000 monuments. The series has been instrumental in the remarkable success of the ongoing process of deciphering Maya writing, making available hundreds of texts to epigraphers working around the world. Each volume in the series consists of three fascicles, which examine an individual site or group of neighboring sites and include maps of site location and plans indicating the placement monuments within each site. Each inscription is reproduced in its entirety in both photographs and line drawings. The text of each volume presents descriptive information about the sites and monuments and their associated artifacts. This fascicle includes four oversized site plans in pocket.
- Author(s)Eric Von Euw,Ian Graham
- PublisherPeabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width310 mm
- Height386 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.