All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the 2nd vel in the series about Richard Wood and his two Associates; Thomas Whitcomb and Karen White; they help solve crimes of murder and the supernatural. the first in this series was Waldon House, a murder, suspense and supernatural thriller published in 2008. Richard Wood receives a frantic call for help from a long time friend Walter Austin, who along with his wife Joan and friend Tony Roberts have gotten involved in a situation they fear they have control over and are scared to death that they may lose their lives and their very souls. Madalynn Ross is a sorceress who's ancestors once performed their evil rituals on the Cobbs Field land, but had been kept off of it through the magic of the Cromwell family, who purchased it. Richard and his two associates leave N.Y. City and travel to Maine to try and help his friend. Upon arriving in Maine at the train station, Richard is attacked by one of Madalynn's familiars that she sent to stop him. A black Raven that tries to tear out Richard's eyes, but thanks to Tom Whitcomb's quick action the Raven is captured and held prisoner. To complicate matters, Robert Bovier a C.P.A. has been hyptized by Madalynn Ross and turned into a psychopathic killer to be used as a pawn in her evil scheme. He w thinks he is a vampire and is going around the countryside killing people. When Richard Wood meets two homicide detectives by accident that are working on the murder cases, one from Waterville and the other from Skowhegan, they ask for his help in finding this psychopathic killer. He declines their offer and informs them that he is all ready working on a case, later on; Richard is surprised to find that the two cases are actually one and the same when he becomes involved with both. Only in the last chapter does it all come together when everyone meets at the Cromwell House in Cobbs Field.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Peters was born in Maine and now lives in Milford where he is working on other Novels. He writes under the pen name of R. J. Peters He has founded four businesses over the past fifty years. He created a board game titled U.S.A. Land. He has also created many proprietary products throughout the years. R. J. Peters has written two novels, one titled Waldon House, a supernatural murder mystery published by Publish America in 2008 available for sale on Amazon, Barnes And Noble and Books-A-Million and other booksellers websites. The other is titled: Revenge is Mine; a fast paced suspense crime thriller which is available for sale on Amazon, Barnes And Noble, Books-A-Million and other website bookstores and also on The Kindle Edition on Amazon.com in their Kindle ebook store. R. J. Peters is working on a 3rd novel in series to Waldon House Titled: Abram House. It is a supernatural murder suspense thriller that takes place in Ct. and will be in time for next year's publication. He has already completed a fast paced Action Adventure Fantasy novel with 79,689 words titled: Adventures of Thorgor The Warrior.
- Author(s)R J Peters
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.26Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $82.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.