Coca, Cocaine and the Bolivian Reality by State University of New York Press (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $36.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by agnesrarebooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the impact of coca and the cocaine trade on the Latin American country most affected by it, Bolivia.
- Author BiographyMadeline Barbara Leons is Professor of Anthropology at Towson State University. Harry Sanabria is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Pittsburgh.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication05/09/1997
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight490 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHarry Sanabria,Madeline Barbara Leons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.