All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJeanne Benedict - TV host from the DIY Network series Weekend Entertaining, popular food & lifestyle blogger, and frequent guest on shows such as, The Today Show, Access Hollywood Live, and Ellen - presents Cocktail Pops and Spiked Frozen Treats with over 50 recipes and gorgeous photos of potable ice pops and frosty desserts based on America's favorite cocktails! From holiday sweets to cocktail party fare, this book offers a little chilly creativity for every occasion such as: White Russian Ice Cream Sliders, Appletini Sorbet, Watermelon Margarita Pops, Passionfruit Mojito Pops, Mai Tai Sw Cones, St. Patrick's Day Irish Breakfast Pops, Halloween Candy Corn Cocktail Push Pops, Thanksgiving Bourbon Dulce le Leche Sherbet, Bubblegum Vodka Word Pops, Hawaiian Sunset Pops with Black Gummy Palm Tree Pops and more. Plus, you'll learn tried and true ice pop tips, such as a window pane technique, so fruit accents and decor ingredients appear clearly and beautifully on your pops. Basic sugar recipes, including a special sugar glue ensure that pop garnishes stay in place. Imaginative ideas for pop sticks from cinnamon sticks to party stir sticks are throughout the book, along with recommendations for molds and makers, and tips for ice pop display and transportation. Jeanne's talent, creativity, and hard work have earned her a reputation as one of the top lifestyle experts in America for over 10 years. Showcasing her Cocktail Pops on TV has let her kw exactly what kind of icy treats people crave based on feedback from those appearances. All these recipes and more are in this book to help give your parties and holidays a cool designer dessert, or for you to simply relax and chill out at a home happy hour.
- Author(s)Jeanne Benedict
- PublisherIce Enterprises, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIce Enterprises, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Photographer(s)John Sparano
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.