About this product
- DescriptionTired Of Serving The Same Boring Drinks At The Party? Ready to discover how to make delicious cocktails for any occasion? Ready to learn the exact ingredients for all the popular cocktails out there? This Practical Guide Is Designed For Those That Might Not Really Understand The Science Behind Building A Delicious Cocktail and How You Can Create Amazing Drinks Like A Pro. Believe it or t, there are proven and effective methods to creating a cocktail that t only looks good, but also tastes fantastic! And I give them all to you within this guide. You will finally learn how to: Create An Amazing Drink through time tested, practical and efficient methods that looks Great and taste Amazing.
- Author BiographyHello everyone! My name is Bowe Chaim Packer and I am a bit of a wacky, zany, fun loving guy who does his best to constantly wear his heart out on his sleeve. I must say though, like many of you might already know, it often is challenging in this world that we live in. Throughout the years I have come to realize the only thing that I can truly be in control of is me. Or shall I say my actions and how I show up in the world. For me it is all about taking responsibility for how I act, how I treat myself and how I treat others. Wheewwwww, and I won't lie, sometimes it takes everything I have to make a decision to act appropriately. When I do, things always seem to turn out as they should. Funny how that works.!.!;-) So, here I am publishing information to the world for consumption. I hope what ever words your read of mine and in what ever format you choose to read them in, that they make a difference in your life. No matter how small or large that difference maybe, it will tell me (in a cosmic kind of way) that I have done my job...... Be sure to always keep your heart open and listening with great intent, for then and only then, you will find what you are looking for in that moment.
- Author(s)Bowe Packer
- PublisherSpeedy Publishing Books
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpeedy Publishing Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Cook Books
- AU $42.92New
- AU $35.00New
- AU $30.78New
- AU $15.99New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $31.84
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $38.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $31.91
- AU $35.71Trending at AU $54.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.