All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a perfect party companion. It contains recipes for cocktails - both classic and contemporary - and one-bite party food. It features tiny pastry cups filled with a seafood mixture, baby vegetables, steamed wontons and dipping sauce. They look wonderful and taste sensational but they're all simple to make. Some recipes can be made in advance so as the host, you get to enjoy your party too.
- Author BiographyThe Australian Women's Weekly is the bestselling cookery series of all time (source: Nielsen Bookscan).The Australian Women's Weekly is an extraordinarily successful global cookery brand, built over 30 years, having sold over 70 million books in over 100 countries around the world.So what's the secret? It's the world famous Test Kitchen and the 3 Rs: RANGE, RELIABILITY & the RECIPESRANGE Delicious recipes for every occasion covering cuisine from around the world - where there's food, there's a Women's Weekly cookbook. RELIABILITY All the books are TRIPLE TESTED(r) for guaranteed results.And finally, the RECIPESEach recipe is clearly and vividly photographed to illustrate your finished dish and they taste fantastic. The recipes work every time.
- Author(s)Susan Tomnay,The Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherACP Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleThe Australian Women's Weekly Essentials
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintACP Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour Illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width205 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.