All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionPop goddess? Then sip on a Material Girl. Rockabilly kid? You'll need a Cheesecake Rodriguez in between dances. Punk? A Zombie Ghost Train before the rebellion. After all, drinks are t just drinks, and tunes are t just tunes - both the music you listen to and the cocktails you indulge in are statements of intent. What you think determines what you drink. So, after hunting down original recipes from bartenders at leading Australian and New York bars, rock journalist Jane Rocca created the ultimate guide to finding the spirit for every soundtrack. From Indie to Rock and Noir to Soul, Country and even the cheesy strains of Karaoke, Cocktails and Rock Tales distils the personality of each music genre into the perfect accompanying cocktails.
- Author BiographyA stylishly illustrated guide to what to drink to suit your musical tastes, with 200 cocktail recipes for every musical mood.
- Author(s)Jane Rocca
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight500 g
- Width162 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementGlobal Ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.