Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 27 Mar
- AU $83.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom prohibition to the present day, the cocktail has experienced several distinctive ages and has been enriched by the expertise of the greatest bartenders. With gorgeous images of the Parisian bar scene, this comprehensive tome inspires viewers with fantastic cocktails and the history behind them. Whether shaken or stirred, on the rocks or neat - you'll find your drink of choice in Cocktails: The New Classics.With more than 60 recipes that combine tradition and modernity, this book revisits the history of cocktails, from speakeasies to modern lounges, and the famous bartenders behind them. The recipes include garnish ideas, variations, and colourful tes about each drink's creation.Shake your drink into a new realm of delicious, put a light, simple touch on a stirred cocktail and get the most bang for your buck from any one of these punches.Your foolproof guide for creating delicious, elegant, and crowd-pleasing drinks has arrived!
- Author BiographyCelebrated bartender Frederic Le Bordays is based in Paris. He has written extensively about the history of cocktails and is the founder of Mixed Drinks Paris, a classy beverage catering company for private receptions.
- Author(s)Frederic Le Bordays
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2017
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width188 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.