All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $25.85Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.87Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $35.75Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new series, discover the lives of outstanding people from designers and artists to scientists. All of them went on to achieve incredible things, yet all of them began life as a little child with a dream. The first book follows Coco Chanel, from her early life in an orphange--where she is a genius with needle and thread--to her time as a cabaret singer, hat maker, and, eventually, international fashion designer. This inspiring and informative little biography comes with extra facts about Coco's life at the back.
- Author BiographyISABEL SANCHEZ VERGARA, born in Barcelona, Spain, is a writer and creative director in constant search of new concepts for children's books. Working for more than fifteen years for clients in top advertising agencies, her books combine creativity with learning, aiming to establish a new and fresh relationship between children and pop culture.
- Author(s)Ana Albero,Isabel Sanchez Vegara
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleLittle People, Big Dreams
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.