All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of this highly regarded book has been considerably enlarged to cover all aspects of cocoa production. Higher prices for cocoa have led to much new kwledge about the plant and changes to its methods of production. These are discussed, along with new problems that have occurred and the fresh research projects that have been needed.
- Author BiographyG A R Wood, B.A. (Cantab), D. T. A.(Trinidad) had over 30 years experience of cocoa growing as a Tropical Agricultural Adviser and as a Cocoa Consultant. He was editor of 'Cocoa Growers' Bulletin from its first issue in 1963 until 1980 and was a much respected authority on the crop. R A Lass, B.Sc. (Agric), D.T.A.(Trinidad) is currently Cocoa technical Manager for Cadbury Schweppes plc and editor of 'Cocoa Growers' Bulletin'. He is involved in many international cocoa research and extension projects in various cocoa-growing areas and has been employed as consultant by a wide variety of international agencies.
- Author(s)Gar Wood,R. A. Lass
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2001
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight956 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.