All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoconut oil and water is taking the world by storm! Coconut Cracked Open has all the information about the amazing health benefits and wonderful properties of coconut, especially its oil and water products. The Chapters contain information on the coconut: together with a short history; Coconut - benefits and properties; A healthy coconut diet regime; Reducing your toxic load; Coconut by-products together with recipes.
- Author BiographyChristine Schang has always had an interest in how the body worked and studied health and nursing. She also studied clinical massage and other ways to reduce stress and pain that inspired her to go on a journey, learning how and what to do to prevent or delay the onset of illness and disease. After losing her father and afterwards finding out he had a treatable kidney condition, she decided to obtain a Bachelor of Health Science in Naturopathy.
- Author(s)Christine Schang
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.