Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the skills needed to be a terrific home bartender. In addition to recipes for 180 lip-smacking cocktails, this gorgeously photographed book provides delicious accompaniments for each drink, guiding you step by step through preparation and serving. This book contains specialty drinks ranging from classics like the Cosmo and Mojito to new, unusual, or regional concoctions such as the Alabama Slammer and Gasolina. Each chapter focuses on recipes featuring specific alcohol bases, making it easy to pick potential favorites.
- Author BiographyGianfranco Di Niso is a professional bartender who has won national and international competitions and runs professional training courses for bartenders. Davide Manzoni is passionate about cooking and writing. Fabio Petroni is a photographer who has worked with some of the most famous names in international photography since 1984, as well as with some of the top advertising agencies. He has been involved in campaigns for well-known national and international brands.
- Author(s)Davide Manzoni,Gianfranco Di Niso
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1406 g
- Width218 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographer(s)Fabio Petroni
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.