All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe true story of the daredevils who took on the force of nature ...and won Winter 2013-14: six of the most ermous storms ever to show up in the North Atlantic slammed in to the UK. As buildings fell and valleys flooded, one group of maverick Welsh surfers tackled the sea head-on. Code Black tells the story of how the Welsh surf scene made history during two months in which conditions made their country rival Hawaii - apart from the cold.
- Author(s)Tom Anderson
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.