All listings for this product
About this product
- Product Information2017 a.t.b. (Revolutionary Year 228), the war between Euro Britannia and the European Union (E.U.) continues. At a disadvantage, the E.U. army founded a special team consisting of Elevens - exiled Japanese who had their country occupied by Britannia - known as the W-0 Unit. And then, new orders are given to the W-0 Unit. Their cruel contents order them to land in the middle of the enemy as a diversion. The pilots of the W-0 Unit consist only of the commanding officer, Leila, the only surviving Japanese from their last battle, Akito, and the three rebels: Ryou, Yukiya, and Ayano. With everyone holding their respective expectations, the operation moves forward. On the other side in Euro Britannia, Shin, who made his benefactor commit suicide with the mysterious power of Geass, is appointed the leader of the Knights of St. Michael. As Shin steadily advances for the sake of his own ambition, he and his subordinates in the Ashura squad are given orders to deploy. The one that lives in order to fight, and the one that fights in order to live. In the midst of the extremely ghastly battlefield, Akito and Shin finally face each other as Akito displays his fearsome true power!
- TitleCode Geass - Akito The Exiled - The Torn-Up Wyvern : Eps 2
- Product Release Date16/04/2014
- Theatrical Release Year2012
- Number of Discs1
- Rating InfoAnimated Violence
- Run Time60 minutes
- Primary GenreHorror/Sci-Fi
- Sub GenreAnime,Fantasy
- StudioMadman Anime
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital
- Video FormatPAL
- Additional DataSubtitled Edition
- Tag LineOne Lives to Fight. One Fights to Live.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $62.99
- AU $24.50Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $146.95Trending at AU $151.85
- AU $48.04Trending at AU $64.85
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $70.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $12.47Trending at AU $13.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.