All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCode Name Firestorm is the third book in the exciting, action-packed SWARM series. The Secret Intelligence Agency has a new weapon: SWARM - artificially intelligent robotic bugs that act as undercover agents. Operating below the radar, they can fly faster, see further and sting harder! They won't stop until they've completed their mission, matter what it takes. In the face of trouble, SWARM are armed and ready to fight. In Code Name Firestorm, a string of hi-tech attacks have hit London, hacking classified data and targeting banks. The mysterious organization behind the attacks has gained access to vital state secrets and is threatening to unleash them. It's up to SWARM to act before they set off a chain reaction on a global scale. The clock is ticking...Exciting stories of spying and hi-tech gadgets for readers seeking fast-paced action books that bridge the gap between Transformers and Alex Rider.
- Author BiographySimon is the award-winning author of the Saxby Smart and Jeremy Brown series. Simon's ultimate dream is to go the moon, but in the meantime, he lives in Warwick with his wife and children and contents himself with writing in a tiny wardrobe and eating too much chocolate.
- Author(s)Simon Cheshire
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSwarm
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStripes Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 9
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.