Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together linguistic, psycholinguistic, and sociolinguistic perspectives on code-switching. Featuring new data from five continents and languages with a large range of linguistic affiliations, the contributions all address the role of social factors in determining the forms and outcomes of code-switching. This book is a significant addition to the empirical and theoretical foundations of the study of code-switching.
- Author BiographyGerald Stell, University of the West Indies, St. Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago; Kofi Yakpo, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- Series TitleLinguae & Litterae
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, 18 schw.-w. Abb., 11 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGerald Stell,Kofi Yakpo
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.