Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.40
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionCODE WORDS brings together leading museum thinkers and practitioners to explore emerging issues about the nature of museums in the light of the dramatic and ongoing impact of digital techlogies. Originally an online dialogue, this series of conversations explores challenging questions about the identity of museums, their role in society, their responsibility to serve a global public, and their very nature in a digital age. The authors aim to inspire change, and to demonstrate the important relationship between emerging digital practices and museum theory. A timely exploration of how to engage with digital techlogies. Laurent Gaveau, Director, The Lab, Google Cultural Institute. Exciting, important and wide-ranging. Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer, Metropolitan Museum of Art. Like the future, it is experimental, uncertain, and brilliant. Nina Simon, Executive Director, Santa Cruz Museum of Art and History, author of The Participatory Museum.
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byEd Rodley,Senior University Lecturer in Medieval History Robert Stein,Suse Cairns
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.