All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionTory and the rest of the Virals are put to the ultimate test when they find a geocache containing an ornate puzzle box. Shelton decodes the cipher inside, only to find more tantalizing clues left by The Gamemaster. A second, greater geocache is within reach--if the Virals are up to the challenge. But the hunt takes a dark turn when Tory locates the other box--it contains a fake bomb, along with a sinister proposal from The Gamemaster. Now, the real game has begun: ather bomb is out there--a real one--and the clock is ticking.
- Author BiographyKathy Reichs (www.kathyreichs.com), like her iconic character Dr. Temperance Brennan, is a board-certified forensic anthropologist. The creator of the Fox television hit Bones, now in its eighth season, Reichs has written fourteen books in the Temperance Brennan series, all New York Times bestsellers, including #1. Code is her third novel for young readers. Brendan Reichs (www.brendanreichs.com) was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. He graduated from Wake Forest University in 2000 and The George Washington University School of Law in 2006. After three long years working as a litigation attorney, he abandoned the trade to co-write the Virals series. He lives in Charlotte with his wife, Emily, daughter, Alice, and son, Henry. He plans to keep writing novels until they drag him from his desk. Visit www.viralstheseries.com.
- Author(s)Brendan Reichs,Kathy Reichs
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleVirals
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.