Coding4Fun: 10 .NET Programming Projects for Wiimote, YouTube, World of Warcraft, and More by Brian Peek, Dan Fernandez (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow would you like to build an Xbox game, use your Nintendo Wiimote to project a white board, or build your own peer-to-peer application? Coding4Fun: 10 .NET Programming Projects for Wiimote, YouTube, World of Warcraft, and More helps you tackle some cool software and hardware projects using a range of free Microsoft software. Now you can code for fun with ASP.NET, C#, VB, WPF, WCF, the XNA Framework, Popfly, and Lua. If you love to tinker, but don't have time to figure it all out, this book gives you clear, step-by-step instructions for building ten creative projects, including: Alien Attack: Create a 2D clone of Space Invaders with XNA for the PC, Xbox 360, and Zune; LEGO Soldier: Create an action game using Popfly with a custom-built virtual LEGO character; World of Warcraft RSS feed: Use WoW's customizable interface to make feeds pop up while you're gaming; InnerTubes: Download YouTube videos automatically and convert them to a file format for off-line viewing; PeerCast: Stream video files from any PC; TwitterVote: Create custom online polls on Twitter; and, Outlook WHS: Build a website with ASP.N ET for Windows Home Server that lets you view the messages stored on a computer with Outlook. It also includes: Wiimote Remote Control car: Steer your Wiimote-controlled car by tilting the controller left and right; Wiimote white board: Create a multi-touch interactive white board; and, Holiday Lights: Synchronize your holiday light display with music to create your own light show. The perfect gift for any developer, Coding4Fun: 10 .NET Programming Projects for Wiimote, YouTube, World of Warcraft, and More shows you how to use your programming skills in new and fun ways.
- Author BiographyDan Fernandez started the Coding4Fun Web site in 2004 and built it into a powerhouse, with over 1 million page views per month and viral YouTube videos seen by millions. Dan was also the Lead Product Manager for Visual Studio Express and Popfly.Brian Peek is a Microsoft C# MVP who's developed in .NET since its beta in November 2000. Brian is also skilled in C, C++ and assembly language for a variety of CPUs.
- Author(s)Brian Peek,Dan Fernandez
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight943 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.