All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores the complementary nature of the ecomic and military instruments of power in coercive diplomacy. The study seeks to determine if the combined application of military and ecomic power can amplify coercive effects, and if so, how they might be integrated. Targeted primarily at practitioners of national security, the study combines a primer on the capabilities of the ecomic instrument of power, a comparison of the ecomic and military literature on coercion, and a study of strategies used against Iraq and Serbia in the 1990s.
- Author(s)Harry A Foster
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight172 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.