All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of recipes. It is a delightful introduction to the versatility of coffee with 30 mouthwatering recipes. You can choose from classic teatime treats such as Mocha Sponge Cake, Coffee Profiteroles or Walnut and Coffee Slice or delight your guests with mouthwatering hot and cold desserts such as Baked Coffee Custards, Chocolate and Coffee Pudding, Maple Coffee and Pistachio Bombe, or Coffee Granita. You can indulge yourself in delicious souffles, hot puddings, iced desserts, soothing drinks and melt-in-the-mouth cakes and bakes. It includes a guide to the types of coffee, buying and making coffee and how to use it in recipes. It is beautifully illustrated with over 100 photographs of each finished dish, plus charming artworks. A nutritional breakdown for each recipe will help with dietary planning. Coffee is a wonderfully rich and versatile ingredient, bringing a unique touch of sophistication to even simple cakes and bakes. The family will love Mississippi Coffee Cake and Coffee Sponge Drops, while at coffee - or tea-time - your guests will adore classic treats such as Coffee Biscotti, Mocha Viennese Swirls, or a slice of Cappucci Coffee Cake. If you are entertaining, there are ideas here to combine coffee with complementary ingredients such as cream, chocolate, alcohol and spices to produce delicious indulgencies such as Tiramisu, Irish Coffee Cheesecake, Coffee and Cardamon Zabaglione and Chocolate Coffee Truffles. There are also many coffee drinks to try including Cinnamon Iced Coffee, Coffee Milkshake and Coffee Chocolate Soda. With an introduction to guide you through the different types of coffee and how to brew it properly, and illustrated throughout with beautiful photographs and artworks, this delightful collection of coffee recipes can't fail to please you and your guests.
- Author BiographyHelen Sudell is an established cooking editor, writer and gardener who loves to spice up her cooking with ingredients from around the world. For this volume she has gathered the recipes from a wide range of food writers.
- Author(s)Helen Sudell
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight259 g
- Width160 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.