All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWord-of-mouth may be a great way to learn about some products, but word-of-mouth gardening tips can be a very bad idea. The age-old practice of passing along gardening tips and tricks is guarantee you will get a good result...it might even do the opposite. n her new book, garden expert C. L. Fornari looks at 71 common garden practices and uncovers the truth behind the lore. Do marigolds keep the bugs out of the veggie patch? Will rusty nails turn hydrangeas blue? With humor and affection, she goes back in time to sort out the good, the bad and the just plain silly...and tells us why. COFFEE FOR ROSES combines gardening history and expert advice into one useful, time- and money-saving package. The author s award-winning full color photography is throughout.
- Author BiographyC. L. Fornari is a writer, professional speaker, radio host, and self-described out-of-control plant person. Author of five gardening books, in 2013 she won silver awards from The Garden Writers Association in the categories of Broadcast Media, Radio; Electronic Media, Blog; Electronic Media, Website. A sought-after lecturer, she is a twelve-year host of GardenLine, a weekly radio show on WXTK, now streamed worldwide online, and has been a frequent contributor to NPR s The Cultivated Gardener. The author manages a blog, Whole Life Gardening, and website, gardenlady.com.
- Author(s)C L Fornari
- PublisherSt. Lynn's Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Lynn's Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width186 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.