Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIN THE LATEST SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER FROM THE MILLION-SELLING AUTHOR OF THE BLACKHOUSE, PETER MAY BRINGS MURDER BACK TO THE OUTER HEBRIDES. A man stands bewildered on a deserted beach on the Hebridean Isle of Harris. He cant remember who he is. The only clue to his identity is a folded map of a path named the Coffin Road. He does t kw where this search will take him. A detective from Lewis sits aboard a boat, filled with doubt. DS George Gunn kws that a bludgeoned corpse has been discovered on a remote rock twenty miles offshore. He does t kw if he has what it takes to uncover how and why. A teenage girl lies in her Edinburgh bedroom, desperate to discover the truth about her scientist father's suicide. Two years on, Karen Fleming still cant accept that he would wilfully abandon her. She does t yet kw his secret. Coffin Road follows three perilous journeys towards one shocking truth - and the realisation that igrance can kill us.
- Author BiographyPeter May was born and raised in Scotland. He was an award-winning journalist at the age of twenty-one and a published novelist at twenty-six. When his first book was adapted as a major drama series for the BCC, he quit journalism and during the high-octane fifteen years that followed, became one of Scotland's most successful television dramatists. He created three prime-time drama series, presided over two of the highest-rated serials in his homeland as script editor and producer, and worked on more than 1,000 episodes of ratings-topping drama before deciding to leave television to return to his first love, writing novels. He has won several literature awards in France, received the USA's Barry Award for The Blackhouse, the first in his internationally bestselling Lewis Trilogy; and in 2014 was awarded the ITV Specsavers Crime Thriller Book Club Best Read of the Year award for Entry Island. Peter now lives in South-West France with his wife, writer Janice Hally.
- Author(s)Peter May
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight280 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.