All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCognition uses the best of current research to help students think like psychologists and understand how cognitive psychology is relevant to their lives. The sixth edition offers revised and revitalised ZAPS 2.0 Cognition Labs, enhanced neuroscience illustrations and a new ebook, providing a highly interactive way for students to learn cognitive psychology.
- Author BiographyDaniel Reisberg is The Patricia and Clifford Lunneborg Professor of Psychology at Reed College in Portland, Oregon. Professor Reisberg's research has focused on the nature of mental imagery as well as on people's ability to remember emotionally significant events. He has served on the editorial boards of many cognitive psychology journals, and is the editor of the Oxford Handbook of Cognitive Psychology. Reisberg also consults extensively with law enforcement and the justice system, and is the author of The Science of Perception and Memory: A Pragmatic Guide for the Justice System.
- Author(s)Daniel Reisberg
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1250 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th International student edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.