Cognition Plus New Mypsychlab with Etext -- Access Card Package by Mark H Ashcraft, Professor of Psychology Gabriel A Radvansky (Mixed media product, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $386.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $364.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that youselect the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Provides a balance between classic research and current topics The psychology of human memory and cognition is fascinating, dealing with questions and ideas that are inherently interesting; how we think, reason, remember, and use language, to name just a few. Using a first person narrative, Cognition, 6/e poses direct questions to the reader, and balances classic research with cutting edge topics, drawing in the reader and conveying the excitement of the field. The sixth edition has been updated and expanded upon, with two new chapters one on cognitive development and the other on cognition and emotion. Reflecting the increasing use of new techlogies to study memory and cognition, the authors continue to integrate sections on neurosciences within individual chapter topics. MyPsychLab is a part of the Ashcraft / Radvansky program. Research and writing tools, including access to academic journals, help students explore Cognition in even greater depth. To provide students with flexibility, students can download the eText to a tablet using the free Pearson eText app. This text is available in a variety of formats digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about our programs, pricing options and customization, click the Choices tab.
- Author(s)Mark H Ashcraft,Professor of Psychology Gabriel A Radvansky
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight916 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback
- Edition Statement6th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.