All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCognitive Aging and the Role of Strategy is the English Language edition of 'Vieillissement cognitif et variations strategiques', oriiginally published in French . Lemaire is a well-respected professor and text-book author of Cognitive Psychology in France and his English language edition will have updated content on theories of cognitive aging to provide a broad view of adult development and the aging process. This title will be of interest to students of specialist psychology courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Author BiographyPatrick Lemaire is a Professor of Psychology at Aix-Marseille University. He is also a member of the prestigious Institut Universitaire de France and has over 130 publications in cognitive aging and related fields.
- Author(s)Patrick Lemaire
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note88 black & white line drawings
- Weight280 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.