All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is an outgrowth of an invitational conference held in October 1991 on the main campus of Texas A&M University and sponsored by a grant from the Dean's Office of the College of Education. The expressed purpose of the conference was to allow researchers from too often dispa- rate areas of research related to individual differences to come together and discuss their approaches to the topic, share ideas, and critique their differing paradigms to shorten the time it takes for researchers in parallel disciplines to discover advances that may aid their own work. We sought to bring together world-class psychometricians and statis- ticians, cognitive scientists, and neuroscientists focused on the common theme of individual differences. Each reviewed advances in his or her own work that has clear implications for enhancing our understanding of indi- vidual differences - from defining and partitioning variance components to modeling individual differences to structural and functional cortical variations that produce individual differences. The Chair of the Department of Educational Psychology at Texas A&M University, Bruce Thompson, took a lead role along with Victor L.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePerspectives on Individual Differences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight419 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCecil R. Reynolds
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.