All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCognitive Behavior Therapy for Depressed Adolescents provides clinicians, clinical supervisors, and researchers with a comprehensive understanding of etiological pathways as well as current CBT approaches for treating affected adolescents. Chapters guide readers from preparations for the first session and clinical assessment to termination and relapse prevention, and each chapter includes session transcripts to provide a more concrete sense of what it looks like to implement particular CBT techniques with depressed teens. In-depth discussions of unique challenges posed by working with depressed teens, as well as ways to address these issues, also are provided.
- Author BiographyRandy P. Auerbach, PhD, ABPP, is a board-certified clinical psychologist and an assistant professor in the department of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. At McLean Hospital, he is the director of clinical research for the division of child and adolescent psychiatry. Christian A. Webb, PhD, is an instructor in the department of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and an assistant neuroscientist at McLean Hospital. Jeremy G. Stewart, PhD, is a postdoctoral fellow at McLean Hospital and a research fellow in psychology in the department of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
- Author(s)Christian A. Webb,Jeremy G. Stewart,Randy P. Auerbach
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight392 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.