All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow firmly established as the standard text on the subject, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Children and Families, 3rd edition incorporates new and updated material on many topics t covered in previous editions, including the use of low intensity treatment methods with families, the use of new techlogies to deliver cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), the development of mindfulness techniques for children and the use of CBT with ethnic mirity groups. The international panel of contributors ensures the highly authoritative and relevant nature of the content, making this text an invaluable source for all child and adolescent mental health professionals, including psychologists, psychiatrists, mental health nurses, family and individual psychotherapists, paediatricians and general psychiatrists.
- Author BiographyPhilip Graham is Emeritus Professor of Child Psychiatry at the Institute of Child Health, London. Shirley Reynolds is Professor of Evidence Based Psychological Therapy and Director of the Charlie Waller Institute at the University of Reading, and a former President of the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapists.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byPhilip Graham,Shirley Reynolds
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.