All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Cognitive Foundations of Calculated Speech, Robert E. Sanders shows that whether one communicates to get a response or to make one, the cognitive problem is the same-to calculate whether intended speech and behavior will have a desirable effect on the progress of the unfolding discourse or dialogue. The book details the kwledge base and principles for making such calculations.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Sanders is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Communication at State University of New York at Albany.
- Author(s)Robert Sanders
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication05/12/1986
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Human Communication Processes
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight390 g
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.