All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.98
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.71
- AU $14.13Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $16.36Trending at AU $17.15
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $22.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative and original volume brings together studies that apply cognitive and functional linguistics to the study of the L2 acquisition of Japanese. With each article grounded on the usage-based model and/or conceptual tions such as foregrounding and subjectivity, the volume sheds light on how cognitive and functional linguistics can help us understand aspects of Japanese acquisition that have been neglected by traditionalists.
- Author BiographyKaori Kabata, University of Alberta, Canada; Kiyoko Toratani, York University, Canada.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- Series TitleStudies on Language Acquisition [SOLA]
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight669 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKaori Kabata,Kiyoko Toratani
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.