All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book integrates cognitive therapy with hyptherapy and provides principles and illustrations of hyptic routines that can be used in changing cognitive self-statements, cognitive processing distortions, and tacit cognitive structures. It extends the imagery work previously used in cognitive therapy into a complete and comprehensive hyptherapeutic approach to help people change negative and self-defeating cognitions into more positive and adaptive ones. Dr. Dowd demonstrates the use of cognitive hyptherapy in treating various disorders, in reconstructing memories, and in helping rmally healthy individuals overcome blocks to more effective performance.
- Author BiographyE. Thomas Dowd, Ph.D., ABPP, is professor of psychology at Kent State University.
- Author(s)E. Thomas Dowd
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/11/1999
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight494 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.