All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe book gathers papers delineating new perspectives for Cognitive Linguistics research. While prominent scholars demonstrate how application can inform theory, their younger colleagues prove the value of CL methodologies in vel applications. The book is also of use to scholars of other disciplines, such as discourse and translation studies, theology, rhetoric, speech therapy and so forth.
- Author BiographyEl?bieta Tabakowska, Micha? Choi?ski and ?ukasz Wiraszka, Jagiellonian University of Krakow, Poland.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- Series TitleApplications of Cognitive Linguistics [ACL]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, 44 schw.-w. Abb., 31 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight753 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byElzbieta Tabakowska,Lukasz Wiraszka,Michal Choinski
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.