Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years the understanding of the cognitive foundations of ecomic behavior has become increasingly important. This volume contains contributions from such leading scholars as Adam Brandenburger, Michael Bacharach and Patrick Suppes. It will be of great interest to academics and researchers involved in the field of ecomics and psychology as well as those interested in political ecomy more generally.
- Author BiographyNicola Dimitri is Associate Professor of Political Economy at the University of Siena, Italy. Marchello Basili is Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Siena, Italy. Itzhak Gilboa is Professor of Economics at TEl-Aviv University, Israel.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Siena Studies in Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byItzhak Gilboa,Marcello Basili,Nicola Dimitri
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.