Cognitive Psychology: Revisiting the Classic Studies by SAGE Publications Ltd (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $181.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevisiting the Classic Studies is a series of texts that introduces readers to the studies in psychology that changed the way we think about core topics in the discipline today. It provokes students to ask more interesting and challenging questions about the field by encouraging a deeper level of engagement both with the details of the studies themselves and with the nature of their contribution. Edited by leading scholars in their field and written by researchers at the cutting edge of these developments, the chapters in each text provide details of the original works and their theoretical and empirical impact, and then discuss the ways in which thinking and research has advanced in the years since the studies were conducted. Cognitive Psychology: Revisiting the Classic Studies traces 14 ground-breaking studies by researchers such as Chomsky, Tulving and Stroop to re-examine and reflect on their findings and engage in a lively discussion of the subsequent work that they have inspired. Suitable for students on cognitive psychology courses at all levels, as well as anyone with an enquiring mind.
- Author BiographyMichael W. Eysenck is Professorial Fellow at Roehampton University and Emeritus Professor and Honorary Fellow at Royal Holloway University of London. He has published 49 books and approximately 160 articles and book chapters. He has written numerous textbooks on cognitive psychology and his main research area is concerned with the relationship between anxiety and cognition. His hobbies include bridge, croquet, travelling, and walking. David Groome was Principal Lecturer in the Psychology Department at the University of Westminster, London. He retired in 2011, but he retains a research connection with the department. His research interests mainly involve cognition and memory, especially memory suppression and retrieval-induced forgetting, and he has also published papers on the effects of drugs and mood disorders on cognition. He is the author/co-author of six cognitive psychology textbooks. In 2009 he was awarded the BPS Award for Excellence in the Teaching of Psychology. His hobbies include running, travel, dogs, and music. In his spare time he is a keen guitarist, and is still waiting for his big break as a rock star.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePsychology: Revisiting the Classic Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Groome,Michael W. Eysenck
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.