All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCognitive therapy is the established method of helping people to overcome states of depression, anxiety or other emotional conditions. Not only do the authors explain the theory behind the treatment but this was the first collection of case studies to be published outside the United States. With an introduction to the development and application of cognitive therapy, the book goes on to outline how it can work for a therapist or counselor. Covering cases from depression and panic disorder to bulimia and obsessive-compulsive disorder, giving details of the process of the therapy in each case. This is an invaluable practical guide to how cognitive therapy works for clinical psychologists, students, social workers, nurses and psychiatrists.
- Author BiographyIvy-Marie Blackburn and Vivien Twaddle are eminent members of the Cognitive Therapy Centre in Newcastle.
- Author(s)Ivy M. Blackburn,Vivien Twaddle
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/1996
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width216 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.