Cognitive Therapy of Anxiety Disorders by David A. Clark, Aaron T. Beck (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $140.81Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdating and reformulating Aaron T. Beck's pioneering cognitive model of anxiety disorders, this groundbreaking work is both authoritative and highly practical. The authors synthesize the latest thinking and empirical data on anxiety treatment and offer step-by-step instruction in cognitive assessment, case formulation, cognitive restructuring, and behavioral intervention. They provide evidence-based mini-manuals for treating the five most common anxiety disorders: panic disorder, social phobia, generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and posttraumatic stress disorder. User-friendly features include vivid case examples, concise Clinician Guidelines that reinforce key points, and over three dozen reproducible handouts and forms. See also Clark and Beck's related self-help resource, The Anxiety and Worry Workbook: The Cognitive Behavioral Solution, an ideal client recommendation. Winner--American Journal of Nursing Book of the Year Award
- Author BiographyDavid A. Clark, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of New Brunswick, Canada. He has published seven books, including Intrusive Thoughts in Clinical Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment; Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for OCD; and Scientific Foundations of Cognitive Theory and Therapy of Depression, as well as over 100 articles and chapters on various aspects of cognitive theory and therapy of depression and anxiety disorders. Dr. Clark is a Fellow of the Canadian Psychological Association, a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy, and a recipient of the Academy's Aaron T. Beck Award for significant and enduring contributions to cognitive therapy. He is an Associate Editor of the International Journal of Cognitive Therapy and maintains a private practice. Aaron T. Beck, MD, is the founder of cognitive therapy, University Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania, and President Emeritus of the Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy. Dr. Beck is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Albert Lasker Clinical Medical Research Award, the American Psychological Association (APA) Lifetime Achievement Award, the American Psychiatric Association Distinguished Service Award, the Robert J. and Claire Pasarow Foundation Award for Research in Neuropsychiatry, and the Institute of Medicine's Sarnat International Prize in Mental Health and Gustav O. Lienhard Award.
- Author(s)Aaron T. Beck,David A. Clark
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication11/11/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1322 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.