All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy focusing on the cognitive-behavioral model and treatment options, Dugas and Robichaud present a detailed analysis of the etiology, assessment, and treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment for Generalized Anxiety Disorder: From Science to Practice provides a review of the empirical support for the different models of GAD. It includes a detailed description of the assessment and step-by-step treatment of GAD (including many examples of therapist-client dialogue), data on treatment efficacy in individual and group therapy, and concludes with a description of maintenance and follow-up strategies.
- Author BiographyMichel J. Dugas, Ph.D., is Associate Professor and Director of the Anxiety Disorders Laboratory in the Department of Psychology at Concordia University. He also works as a clinical psychologist at the Anxiety Disorders Clinic of Sacre-C/ur Hospital in Montreal and is past-Chair of the Clinical Section of the Canadian Psychological Association. Over the past 15 years, Dr. Dugas has conducted research on the etiology and treatment of GAD and other anxiety disorders. Melisa Robichaud, Ph.D., works as a psychologist in the Anxiety Disorders Clinic of UBC Hospital in Vancouver, British Columbia. She specializes in cognitive-behavioral research and treatment for anxiety disorders, with an emphasis on generalized anxiety disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder. She has published in the areas of anxiety, worry, and problem solving, and serves on the board of directors for the Anxiety Disorders Association of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Melisa Robichaud,Michel J. Dugas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.