All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a single source of information on the problem of coherent-mode representations in optics, including new perspectives on its potential applications. In particular, the light string and the light capillary beams may be advantageously used in communications, measurements, microelectronics and microsurgery; the fast algorithm for bilinear transforms may be successfully applied to computer simulation and design of optical systems with partially coherent illumination.
- Author(s)Andrey S. Ostrovsky
- PublisherSPIE Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSPIE Press Monograph
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 164
- Place of PublicationBellingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSPIE Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.,
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.