All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Jade, a sexy and educated woman of color from Philadelphia who decides to travel as an exotic dancer to the island of Guam. While there she discovers a world of money, sex and sand.
- Author BiographyJade Blue was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She attended Germantown Friends School and obtained her Bachelors degree in Psychology from Philadelphia University. Deciding that a mainstream career was not in the cards at that time, she decided to work as an exotic dancer in the area. As her career as an entertainer evolved, she entertained abroad and had many life enriching experiences. Currently, Jade has retired from performing, choosing instead to spend time with her family and quietly work from home writing various blog content. She is currently working on her Masters in Counseling Psychology.
- Author(s)Jade Blue
- Date of Publication25/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.