Col. Crockett's Exploits and Adventures in Texas: Wherein Is Contained a Full Account of His Journey from Tennessee to the Red River and Natchitoches, and Thence Across Texas to San Antonio; Including His Many Hair-Breadth Escapes; Together with a Topogra by Col Crockett (Paperback / softback, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Col. Crockett's Exploits and Adventures in Texas: Wherein Is Contained a Full Account of His Journey From Tennessee to the Red River and Natchitoches, and Thence Across Texas to San Antonio; Including His Many Hair-Breadth Escapes; Together With a Topographical, Historical, and Political View of Texas Colonel crockett, at the time of leaving Tennessee 'for Texas, made a promise to his friends that he would keep tes of what ever might occur to him of moment, with the ulterior View of laying his adventures before the public. He was encouraged in this undertaking by the favourable manner. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Col Crockett
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.